Christy Gamache

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Some of my favourites!

Everyday I have the fabulous job of teaching Junior High and/or Elementary school kids. I have to say that even though I love my J.H. kids (most of the time!), the elementary kids are definitely my favourite. However, tying for the "favourite" category is my Special Education Class at one of my Junior Highs. (Is that a sign of a bad teacher? Having favourite?)
Here are some pictures of elementary school life, and Special Ed. English class.



School lunch with the grade 1 class at Ryokuendai Elementary School....and no, it's not a shower cap...it's a lunch cap! They all have cute little aprons, placemats, and sometimes hats.

















And everybody together...ahhh, aren't they cute?

















School cleaning after lunch. It's so cool to see how everybody pitches in to keep the school clean. However, by Junior High the students seem to have lost some of the enthusiasm that the elementary kids have towards cleaning time : )


















A picture of Ryokuendai's atrium...






















And the Special Ed. class at Hanakawa Junior High.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home