Christy Gamache

Monday, November 06, 2006

Saying Goodbye

On July 25th, five of my co-workers picked me up and drove me to the airport to fly home. When I think about the past year of my life, it's hard to believe how much I experienced and how much I learned. If I had to summarize the highlights in one word I would say "relationships". I had the opportunity to meet so many amazing people, and make so many wonderful friends.
So, here's goodbye to Japan in hopes that one day I can go back.


With my co-workers at the airport.

















Me and Nizeki-san!!

















Imakawa-sensei, one of my wonderful Japanese teachers, also came to the airport to say goodbye. Every week throughout the year she voluntarily gave me Japanese lessons. We always had so much fun together, and she spoiled me with so much tea and food after every lesson! Even at the airport she was giving me more chocolates!

















Me and Kae.

















And finally, farewell to my neighbour at the office, Sasaki-san.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home