Christy Gamache

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Thanksgiving dinners....

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
First celebration...Jamie, Lindsay, Paula, Stephen and Kae all came over to my place for dinner. Even though we didn't have turkey, we had quite the feast of roast chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing, salad, pie, veggies, etc. It was fabulous! It was quite the feat considering the fact that my oven is the size of a microwave, and my kitchen is about 6 feet by 8 feet, with about two feet of counter space!

Before the meal...


And here's Jamie since he got left out of the last picture...

And celebration number two! When some of my Japanese friends found out about our Thanksgiving dinner they wanted to have one too. So, less than a week later I hosted another dinner at my house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home